Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh I have a boyfriend......his name is college.....its very serious

I've neglected my blog lately because I've been so crazy busy with school work that I haven't had time to blog.......or for that matter eat. It's been so hot here and with school and running around I've literally probably had one meal a day, crazy I know, and I never believed in the whole "too busy to eat" excuse but I totally get it now. About 2 more weeks of the madness and then its HELLO SUMMER!!!! stressing about the future is put on hold because I'm too busy to stress about anything but school work. Weekend plans: Friday-First Friday's in BA, Saturday-Towson for fair and party at B's and then Sunday- group work at school......Hope everyones having a very good week!!!
XOXO

2 comments:

CBK said...

We have the same BF?!? We're going to take some time apart, 4 months to be exact...

NYStateBeauty said...

With all your hard work, you're going to be graduating top of your class! Hard work pays off.

Summer's almost here!