Friday, April 10, 2009

Rain rain go away


So today I was going to wake up, clean and do things like that then go to the O's game tonight with my besty Beth(seen above with me) a bunch of people........well seeing as it is going to thunderstorm all night plans got cancelled.....dammit.......I'm not a huge baseball fan because well I'm from Pittsburgh and the Pirates haven't been good in the whole 22 years I've been on this earth. I was going for the fun, the boy, and the beer. Kinda ruined my Friday plans but seeing as it's Easter weekend tons of people are coming back into town therefore I will be finding something else to do tonight!!!




It's official, I am completely boyless, no one on the horizon and eww I don't like it. Usually I am at least speaking to a potential and anyone that knows me knows that I am in NO way a relationship kind of girl, but it's always fun to have that boy that you get excited about when you see him or he texts you. So I'm going to be just having fun and looking for someone to catch my eye. I don't have a type other then he has to be sarcastic and funny and have good eyes.....I seem to like them tall and not really very nice, but I'm trying to change that trend right now.




I am literally almost completely broke so I am doing little things to make money in order to go out, it's kind of sad, but this is what happens when you hate your job and only work every-other weekend. I keep wanting to buy new clothes lately even though there are plenty in my closet I have yet to actually wear our, I am like one of those horrible celebrities that almost refuse to wear the same clothes out because I might get photographed, pathetic but in these Facebook photo times I get concerned. to be continued.........








No comments: