Saturday, April 11, 2009

sometimes life makes lemonade for you.......




Ok so the plan for last night, showing the bitches up, can you say score. I've been doing this soul searching, zen, reading up on good karma thing and it kinda TOTALLY paid off last night. OK i know that going out with the purpose to piss people off sounds like my karma is gonna totally be thrown off, but my definition of showing bitches up includes killing people who I know don't like me with kindness. I love making people who I know don't like me, end up loving me and thinking I am the coolest chick in the world. Let's just say missions accomplished.


My lovely best friend K, seen above, and myself went looking fantastic and completely ignored the boys who we no longer care for, and had the best time ever. I found this fabulous shirt in my closet that I got from H&M years ago and forgot I had which was totally flattering since I am out of shape lately, my jeans fit perfectly, and I put on my fantastic Christmas present to myself a couple years ago, my 4 inch black suede boots, they are FAB.


So I felt amazing and at the first stop bar, ran into my longest and bestest friend in the world C, we had a catch up chat. C and I are practically sisters so when her loser, horrible, recent ex boyfriend walked in the eye contact was hilarious. Later I informed horrible ex boyfriend that I was still not in his fan club and that didn't go over too well. I had not eaten dinner and was on my 3rd vodka tonic when we hit the 2nd stop on our bar fun, and K and I ran into the loser boys we don't care for anymore. Their group of friends I adore so we hung out with them and ignored our significant loser others. It was a fantastic time, I had too much to drink and so did K and we just had some good, young, drunk fun.


Sometimes I think that I have too much fun for my own good and I've been literally loving life recently, it's just amazing. I'm a very lucky and blessed girl and I know it. I feel like I've earned this time right now and I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the ride........


XOXO

No comments: