Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Love your babygirl.......

Alright its May 5th 2009 therefore it is 6 years since my dad died. WOW SIX years without him, that's intense. It's been a tough day but I'm almost through it, I have very little patience today with school and group work. My dad was the best man I've ever known and was such a huge part of who I am. He died a couple months before I turned 17 and I feel lucky to have had him for that long, and also cheated of my lifetime with him. His personality is a lot of who I am today, so its sad to think that people I meet now do not completely get an understanding of who I am because they had never met my daddy.....I miss him, and that hole never goes away I am just getting used to the pain. He died of the same brain tumor that David Cook's brother just died of so I am glad that attention is being brought to the horrific disease that Brain Tumors are. I just miss him........

1 comment:

Liana said...

:( i'm so sorry hun. I wish i could say something to help but I wouldn't know where to start. just make sure to tell someone whose still here that you love and appreciate them, you're in my thoughts :)