Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Won ton soup for the soul

Alright so of course I have seem to have come down with a mild case of strep throat in the last couple of day. How do I know its strep? I checked Web MD.com and my sister the nursing student checked my throat as well, I'm not a fan of the doctor's office so this will have to do. My mother being the amazing woman that she is went to pick me up some Won-ton soup yesterday. I've always hated chicken noodle and ever since I was little and sick my moms been getting me Won-Ton, it's my thing don't judge me.
It has also been raining cats and dogs for the past 2 days. Let me just say nothing is worse then going to school in the rain when you are sick. It's not like high school where you can just skip all the days you don't feel well. Professors do not care that you feel like your head is going to explode and your throat is going to close up at any minute.
OK, so last night was another Real Housewife of NYC episode which I live for, I love the Bravo network and all of it's doings but Bethenny Frankel is the reason I watch this one show. I am constantly adoring both Jill and Bethenny, while wanting to strangle Ramona and LuAnn. I mean Ramona's face is bothering me and I know that's vain and non feminist of me to make fun of others looks, the woman's eyes are going to eventually pop so far out of her head they are going to land on someone Louboutin's. The show was somewhat entertaining but not the
amazing drama it's been feeding us lately.
On a different note, I want to have fun and be tan and get my butt back into working out but with a failing immune system and the ran, obviously God wants me to be in the house, drinking tea and eating chocolate. Well if it's what God wants......

1 comment:

Simply Me said...

how adorable is your blog!!! I can't wait to read it more!!!
thanks for finding mine