Monday, April 6, 2009

Back to the hills


And tonight is THE night!! the hills is back for what apparently is the last season. I've always loved Lauren Conrad from the laguna days till the hills days and I have to say I'm stoked to watch it today. I, like other people have kind of been overdosed with the hills characters lately, Heidi and Spencer need to just go away. I watched an interview with them on the View a while back and literally laughed through the whole thing because Spencer is such an idiot and poor Heidi has gotten sucked into his stupidity. I think that all of the girls themselves have turned into style icons of my generation and I've definitely taken to Lauren and Audrina's style in some way. I'm totally guilty of taking a Lauren Conrad picture to the hair salon and asking for her cut!!





Alright so this week is gonna be good I can feel it!! I went to fed hill this weekend to hang out with some of my loves!! got a little banged up and danced my butt off!! it was a good time and I loved it!!! I was going to try and post a picture but I'm still learning this whole thing so it won't go where I want it to!! I am really going to start getting my body back into some sort of shape. I just want to feel strong. I've been eating better and following the rules of Ms. Bethenny Frankel's Naturally Thin book......which is fabulous and I love it!!! Boys are fun and random.....met one in the bar the other night named Ben and he was adorable but that was it. Trying to avoid boys with the first names which start with the letter B....



My grandmother got to see me walking hungover into my house the next morning carrying my jeans and heels and a bag of McD's wearing someone else's sweatshirt and shorts.....dear god that was a moment!! haha



Money is little these days but I am DYING to buy a pair of chucky heel sandals to rock all summer long!! into layering necklaces too right now......can't wait till the sun is out 24/7!!! I'm over the rain!!!










1 comment:

CBK said...

I saw B on the Today show a few weeks ago! I was curious about the book, let me know how it goes :) I enjoy you!