Monday, June 15, 2009

New week, new goals

Alright people another list of things to do seeing as I've basically been having a marathon of partying these last couple of days I need to get my life back to "normal":
  • Will go to the gym and work on my cardio as well as weights and crunches
  • Will eat well all week!! Or at least most of the week again
  • Will clean my room up so I don't freak out every time I step into it!!
  • Will organize closet because I realized I don't wear half of the things I own
  • Will not drink beer more then 1 day this week, because I feel gross
  • Will try and help out the family since I've basically spent every night out since Thursday night

Alright that's it lets see how the week goes, I've had so much fun lately I've been neglecting things with myself. GET MOTIVATED!!!!

XOXO

1 comment:

CBK said...

Woo! GO girl! Thanks for the sweetest comments on the previous post. You are like my twin/older sister (somehow, it works) and I will hopefully see you soon!!