Thursday, June 18, 2009

Live it up

Alright so with summer being rainy and cold lately, I ventured to the local public library to grab a couple of books to get me through the days that there wasn't a Real Housewives marathon on!! I happen to ADORE Rachel Zoe and have always wanted to read her books. I don't love her for being the skinny, sick looking lady she may be, I love her LOVE of fashion and respect for fashion, and how she dresses her clients to make them look like her!!! I got her book and have been reading it lately
Alright so one of my favorite parts of the book she mentions that you should "Live it up". I happen to completely agree. I think that since we're young and in this place right now we should do exactly that, to live it up!!! Its a fun summer read for anyone who has a love for high fashion and styling! I also got Hester Browne's new book as well, and Tim Gunn's too. I'll let you know how that goes!!
"live it up, and love and laugh with abandon, too. An open heart is contagious. Everything is better for it." Rachel Zoe
XOXO

No comments: