Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"for better or for when you cheat on me"


I'm completely freaked out/upset with Jon and Kate +8 deciding to divorce. I understand infidelity, and all of that but when you take those wedding vows, when you make that promise to be with each other, you make the decision to be together through EVERYTHING!!! I honestly don't know if I ever want to get married, but if I ever do I know that it will be forever, like my parents were. I know that if I decide to make that step with someone that we will be together working through everything and anything together. Deciding to get married and bring children into the world, you have a commitment that is bigger then yourselves. I don't get how you can have 8 kids and have time to cheat on your wife, or have time to fight about everything. Needless to say this may be one of the reasons I don't believe in marriage haha.

XOXO

2 comments:

CBK said...

Girl, I know. This makes me trés sad and angry.

Liana said...

the whole thing is sad. especially bc they have 8, count them again 8!!! kids! i think its horrible to that she's all over the tabloids for "hitting" one of her kids? give the poor woman a break :( i havent this seen this season at all though, so maybe i shouldn't talk!