Thursday, June 25, 2009

MJ RIP and CK gives me another award

Alright so MJ died giving me the #100 WTF moment of my day!!! and I can't believe it.....once again I was never a HUGE fan but I've gotten down to a couple of his songs in my days and leaving behind 3 small children is a horror.......on to other things.
One of my fave people Ms. PlanAcourtingly has awarded me another award and this time I actually figured out how to do this.
1. List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that you love
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you)
Alright so here we go....my level of awesome is not a high one but I'll give it a go:
  • I can literally name the Designer that a celebrity is wearing before I look at the caption due to an US Weekly and fashion Mag addiction.
  • I have a huge music addiction and my IPod is currently malfunctioning and pissing me off and I am like jonsing for it like a cig addict
  • I have watched every episode of Gilmore Girls so many times I can probably quote the ladies
  • I think I may be allergic to cigarette smoke......for sure.....and that makes me awesome
  • I love to cook and mow the lawn.....I am going to be the best wife ever
  • I read books over and over again, I don't like surprises and a good book is always a good book
  • I am sarcastic to a point of insanity, if you don't know me you probably take me seriously too.....sorry

And my 7 are:

Miss Monogram

Simply said by Simply me

The New Black

Weight for Me!

Just Moi!

College Prep

Perfectly Imperfect



XOXO

3 comments:

jlc said...

congrats on the award pretty girl!!!

and GREAT tags!

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks!

I got season 1 of Gilmore Girls from Netflix and only got about half the way through it. I'd heard from so many people that is was so great, so I don't know why it didn't click with me. I might have to give it another try...

Liana said...

cigarette smoke makes me sick to!! and shhhhhh i usually make it obvious bc i think its the worst habbit, im such a bad person for this aren't i!! thanks for the tag to girl :) xoxo