Thursday, June 25, 2009

Farrah, real housewives, and the real world

Ok today we lost an angel.....literally, Farrah died today at 62, I was never a huge fan or really dug her but anyone dying at 62 is a tragedy and I feel for her loved ones and family!!!

Onto the trash: The real housewives of new jersey reunion Part 1 began on Tuesday night and with all the build up, it really turned out to be quite tame and kind of boring. I don't dig that Bravo is now turning these things into 2 night events because they save all the really great drama till the second segments. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Caroline, and I wish she was a part of my family!! Shes so awesome, so protective and lovely, for someone from Jersey. Danielle is trash-tastic and I totally love that her face is permanently fixed that way. The rest of the ladies I could care less its just good entertainment. The Real World:Cancun started yesterday, and there is not hot dudes or a blond chick......EW!! Going out with some people tonight for some drinks and then another party weekend!! O's game tomorrow!!!

XOXO

1 comment:

CBK said...

I left you another something on my blog because you rock. Hope to see you next week :)