Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I love those summer days!!

Alright so after a couple of long days in the Burgh cleaning out Grandma's house I'm FINALLY home!!! I had the best time though and went to the Kenny Chesney concert at Heinz field. Stayed in my fave hotel downtown and since we all stay there so often the manager of the hotel sent up a bottle of champagne to our room. Mom and I were thrilled and completely confused at the same time. Well a bottle of champagne and a couple coronas later we stumbled our way over to catch the last opening act, my favorite band ever, SUGARLAND!!! I Love, love, LOVE Jennifer Nettles. I love the band and they were fantastic, even putting on Pens jerseys for a couple of songs which thrilled the audience and me and mom!!! It's so good to be home and back to my summer of basically doing nothing. Went to the gym and got 2 miles in for around 20 minutes, and I almost died!! I'll get it back!!!
XOXO

3 comments:

jlc said...

wow that's impressive!!! congrats on your running and yay for summer!


glad i found your blog.. love it!

Anonymous said...

I love Sugarland and that woman's voice is amazing. She helps when stuck in traffic jams!

CBK said...

Hey lady!

Left you a little something on my blog :)