Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Seriously his names Ed?

Alright I admit I did not watch the Bachelorette at all this season but I watched the last 10 minutes of the finale last night and she picked a dude named Ed......I'm sorry ED??!! I'm sure I'll get past it but I feel like Ed seemed like an odd name on a reality show where the men are named Jesse, Andrew, and those types of things, whatever I'll get over it.
I am BEYOND ready to have my summer class over, I want my lazy free time back and this class which I thought was going to be fantastic and easy is tedious and easy, dammit.
I need to keep up with my blogging I just have nothing interesting to say other then I saw the Ugly Truth this weekend and LOVED it!!!!
XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen that movie yet, but can't wait. Good luck with your summer class.

Liana said...

welll it could be worse right? walter, richard, i dont know they all sound old! when are you done with classes im done on thursday!