Tuesday, July 21, 2009

see theres this thing called the future


Ok so I've been very behind on the blogging scene lately due to me being busy with summer class and freakin the hell out about the future. It may sound stupid but I guess I never really thought about this whole Real World thing in my life. Like I knew it was going to happen but I never actually thought I was going to get there!!! My goodness I need to stop worrying!!!
In lighter news: My best friend since 2nd grade and practically my sister is turning 22 tomorrow!!! I love her so much and I feel like we've had our ups and downs but real sisters get through everything and I love her very much!!!

This is her and I at our other best friend's 21st last year!!! We've had a couple drinks to please excuse our eyes.

On another note, I need to get motivated during my runs again so can anyone give me a couple of good songs to jam out to during work-outs. And I am a Magazine addict and to entice myself to go to the gym I am saving my magazines for the gym and am refusing to read them until I exercise.

XOXO

1 comment:

Liana said...

happy birthday to her! i've just started running again, so if you find some good songs let me know! i feel like its a bunch of old stuff right now!