Monday, July 13, 2009

Just another Manic Monday

Well today has been eventful and not at the same time but lets go back: I spent my weekend in Pittsburgh cleaning out Grandma's house some more and got to have a fantastic night out with one of my best friends Kerri on the South Side! I had the best time and I've known Kerri my whole life and our dad's were best friends and I adore her and it was good to spend some time with someone who knows me so well. I came home did some homework, watched Sex and the City movie and passed out.
Today woke up, summer class, home for homework and laying out, gym for working out and came home to find my basement had flooded.........AWESOME!!! Most of my house smells like Mildew and my mom is flipping out. I need to move out!!!! grrrrrr hope the rest of the week is better then today!!!
XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh a flooded basement is the worst. That happened once to my family growing up and it was terrible. Grab yourself a raft and a cocktail and float on...