Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Miami "Summer Affair"

Have you ever bought a book and it is in no way the book you thought you were buying? I try to stick to the same authors because I know their writing style and I know the flow they like to use.....I bought this book:
And I thought it would be different and am completely disappointed. It's about an older mother with a husband and children who cheats on her husband with her charity-co chair person. Ok on the description it did not mention her having children or her actual age, seeing as I try to read books about single women my age, I would never have bought it.......dammit.....I'm still reading it thought so by tomorrow I will have a complete analysis of it.
Again I am getting sucked into 2 Bravo shows which are basically trash: NYC Prep and Miami Social. There is something about the way Bravo formats shows that I just love and end up getting sucked into. NYC Prep is pathetic and stupid and I just watch it in order to have something to hate on during my day.
Miami Social just started tonight and I will review it after but right now all I'm getting is a show about a lot of Tan, maybe-gay, people. Yawn
XOXO


1 comment:

Suburban prep said...

I have read Elin Hildrebrand before and I have to agree with you on this one. I did not like this book.