Thursday, July 16, 2009

Reasons it sucks to be a chick

Ever had one of those days when being a girl just SUCKS?? You realize that if you were a dude you wouldn't have these types of issues, let's list them:
  • Maintenance required: Hair, eyebrows, legs, makeup, nails& feet, etc......guys can have the grossest nails, hair etc and no one cares
  • Doctors: It seems as if women have to deal with more doctors and uncomfortable doctors visits then boys will ever have to in their lifetime, and ladies all of us have experienced that yearly appointment you dread
  • Double standards: If I wanna go out and get drunk and watch football I must be a lesbian, or If I wanna go out and drink and kiss a boy I'm a slut......sucky
  • That time of the month-enough said
  • Formal Dresses - OK I love shopping but those days when I need a Formal Dress and have to search forever is annoying, plus sizes vary and you either leave depressed or happy.
  • Bikinis- Have you ever seen that pudgy dude at the beach with his smokin hot girlfriend in a string bikini and thought WTF?? All girls dread summer for the bathing suit shopping

I'm sure there will be more to come but this is just my gripes for today, tonight I'm going out to have a lot to drink, dance, and have a girl slumber party to celebrate being a chick!!!

XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious. I feel you on all of these. Seriously. I'm sure guys have some tough stuff. Let's think about it...um... uhhh....

I give up! Great post sister. At least we get fun dresses.