Friday, May 29, 2009

Sometimes a dress makes everything better

Alright so sometimes you just need a new dress! I love love LOVE summer dresses and today I just needed a new dress. I hadn't been to Old Navy in forever because some of their clothes depress me because they are so poorly made I can't handle it. I went in today and looked around and found this lovely dress which is adorable and fit well and looked cute and I got it for $15. YAYYAYAY I might wear it to a BBQ I'm going to tomorrow or I might save it and wear it to the Kenny concert next weekend......and since they are in different cities I may wear it to both! I now need to go find a cute pair of black wedges to go with it!! That is the goal for tomorrow!!!! I'm also going to start doing the Shred which Weight For Me and a bunch of other ladies have agreed to begin together!! JOIN IN!!!!! I hear it's on YouTube and the DVD can be bought at Target!!!! Let me know!!!
XOXO

1 comment:

Liana said...

cuuute dress!! and $15 im impressed Old Navy! did you do the shred today?? harder than yesterday with my sore fatty body ;)