Monday, May 25, 2009

It's time to get up and do something

OK So this summer I've decided to become a runner, and a exerciser again because I just want my body to feel strong like it had last year. So tomorrow I am waking up and running, promise, or at least attempting to run. I like how I feel when I start my day with something like that so I'm pretty determined to do it. I went to the library the other day before I laid out and got a couple of books. One is the book Madonna's brother had written about her.

Alright I've never been a HUGE Madonna fan. I don't look up to her, shes not one of my musical icons/idols, I know it might make me sound horrible I just am not a huge fan of her at all. Given when one of her oldies comes on at the bar I rock out, but I do not own one of her CDs. So this book paints a pretty bad picture of Madonna. And how pissed off would your sibling have to be in order to write such a horrible book about you? I mean it's something, not worth buying but totally worth a library read. I'm enjoying summer and I hope everyone else is too!!
XOXO

1 comment:

jlc said...

omg HAVE to get this... how did i not know about this??

i've seen her so many times in concert and simply love her!!

ok and now u have a new follower!