Saturday, May 23, 2009

And it's 2 bare feet on the dashboard <3

OK so last night was the Kenny Chesney concert and the official start of summer in my house!!!! I got my grades for the semester and all of my hard work paid off so last night was a huge celebration. My mom drove and brought a friend of hers, and my sister and I pregamed in the back seat.
I know we look nothing alike but I swear we come from the same parents!!!! I just happened to get blonde hair and green eyes and she got brown and brown. She also has a addiction to tanning which has caused this dark complexion shes got going on. We had such a good time and as usual Kenny was amazing!! Today I'm going to lay out and get some more sun and tomorrow I'm working. Mom went to visit a friend who lives at the beach and Jackie is going out with a bunch of girlfriends. Since I work at 7 am tomorrow, I'm probably just going to get some sushi, little wine, and enjoy my Jon and Kate Plus 8 marathon that is on.
XOXO

No comments: