Saturday, March 14, 2009

skinny girl margarita night!!!




So we've all had that week when you didn't do well on the test, the guy you like is kissing his ex girlfriend, and you just want to be alone......well how i handle that is my sister, the real housewives of NYC marathon and skinny girl margaritas!!!! i adore bethenny frankel and how she is on the show and i love margaritas but they are SO bad for you!! when i heard about her Skinny Girl Margarita last year I jumped on the bandwagon!!! so after a tough week and a hard night last night this is the exact thing i need!!! tomorrow I'm going to go out and buy Frankel's new book and read up on how to be naturally thin because thats what I need in my life right now.......to only work on me!!! I really want to train for a marathon this year too.......stay tuned

No comments: