Thursday, March 12, 2009

marathon??!!

Have you ever been in that situation where all you want to do it run? Literally and just in my mind in general. I am just in that place in my life where its like ok enough i want to run away. Not permantly but I just want a new start a new beginning a NEW SOMETHING!!!!!! i want to start over with new people who don't think they know what I'm thinking all the time. I have no patience for anything lately and I just want to run. I've been feeling sick the last couple of days so maybe its just the inactivity but i want to run. I want to drink tequila and run......probably not together......def not together. Tomorrow the marathon training begins......i want to feel my body strong..........this is what happens when you havent been with a dude in a long time people....THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS...........

No comments: