Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ok so last night was St Paddys day......and today I'm back from a fun night of drinking and running into people all over my town here. It was a good night and I had the best time without any weirdness or running into people I don't care for. It was good and I have this fun new outlook on life recently and am really enjoying this whole thing. Got Bethenny Frankel's new book and just got done skim reading it and confirms that I adore her and she is actually a very intelligent and witty woman. I'm going to put her book into practice in my new outlook on life.....dear god I sound stupid. Ok so I'm still sick a little with this flu/virus thing that seems to be going around so my physical activity is so down and I'm feeling sluggish. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to go into a workout or just back to running.

OK so this whole future thing is completely starting to freak me out. I am in this weird place of wanting to grow up and growing up and being on my own and just wanting to be in second grade again where everything is simple and easy. It's a scary place for a very close to a college graduate. I guess we will all figure it out with time.

Spring Fashion Musts: coming soon!!!

No comments: