Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Not Dead

Alrighty ladies, I'm guessing no one is looking for my blog anymore but I'm BACK!! Being a recent graduate and unemployed gives me a fantastic reason to start blogging about random things in my life again. I've had probably the best year to date in a long time thus far and would love to spread that kind of energy with the blog sphere or whatever......couple of tidbits
  • Graduated College
  • Cut my hair off (OK big deal to me)
  • Got stellar recommendations to grad school and I am sorting through a few possibilities
  • Mom has a new boyfriend (ugh I do like him but I call him "weirdo")
  • Sister has finished nursing school
  • Adventured to Florida with my 2 bests
  • While in Florida Caught up with the whole family of one of my oldest friends which was fab
  • Enjoying possibly my last summer because I will most likely be working for the rest of my life
  • Randomly met Katherine McPhee at a concert......told her I voted for her on American Idol....shhhhhhhhh I didn't

I promise I promise that more is to come TOMORROW........so if anyone in the area is still interested then I will be here!!!

XOXO

No comments: