Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Momma Drama

Ok so truth be told I get my independent streak from my momma, who I literally love more then anything in my whole world other then my sister, but today she really threw me. I was helping my mother yesterday at her job at her school move a couple boxes, and she was holding a few file folder boxes when her knee buckled. Now my mother is not one to complain, or go to the doctor, so I knew something was up when I saw her knee give out but I also knew she would do anything to get out of doing anything about the knee. I told her we should go to Patient First or an ER last night but of course her tough guy attitude doesn't listen to me. Call her today and I ask what she's doing after work, she then tells me shes sitting in the ER!!! Ummmmm.......WHAT!!!!! I mean we have no family and she only has 2 kids, you would think she'd tell someone but NO. So I run up to the hospital, which is right up the street and go in. She gets an X-ray and they decide she has a fractured knee, which doesn't fly with what my mom has to do in the next week. I immediately listen to all directions, ask questions, get her prescriptions filled, get her dinner, and go home and kill her.....not really. I love her but she needs to realize we deserve some explanations, and this is the SECOND time shes gone to the ER and not told anyone!!!! grrrrrr........... My beautiful mother is the lady in the middle, I'm on the left and my sista is on the right.
P.S. I have recently ordered Skin I.D. and I have never had a bad skin problem just always wanted no skin problems. I ordered this and it has worked WONDERS and I really LOVE it and would recommend it completely to anyone!!!
XOXO


No comments: