Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer, summer, summertime



As I recent grad being unemployed, I have been trying to enjoy the summer, which may be my last, while looking for jobs. So far it's been pretty awesome doing nothing but I have a feeling in another month that fun will wear off. I have been trying to keep busy with Chelsea Handler's books which, I don't know if I believe they are for real, she is HILARIOUS and I have literally been cracking up, at least through the 1st one.
Ran into my high school today, my mom used to work there so I have a lot of people I love still there, and just got a good feeling seeing everyone now that I've graduated! Mom interviewing to go back to that school Monday and everyone there has their fingers crossed for us! Ran up to moms school now, she was having a tough day so I wanted to let her know all the love I got for her from the high school.
I am SO addicted to Real Housewives so I CAN'T wait for the 2nd part of the RHONYC reunion tonight and a new episode of the RHONJ. I loved Bethenny Frankel's new show, to my surprise, and have always been such a fan, but I am kind of sick of the NYC housewives. The ladies have been bitching at each other for what 3 seasons now, enough may be enough. The New Jersey housewives are always entertaining and I can't wait to see what drama is going to happen tonight. More to come.............
XOXO

No comments: