Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 2010

Why hello all, or not all, I've neglected my blog so much I doubt anyone even reads this mess anymore. Well part of my new years resolution is to keep up with everything in my life, basically keep up with life. I know it's a lot but this year with graduating college and all the potential the year has I am pretty determined to stay focused and together this year. I had a very good 2009 and am looking forward to this year in so many ways. I of course have a fitness goal along with everyone else and this means keep moving, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jillian Michael's and her attitude about fitness and her methods on The Biggest Loser. I love that I can buy her fitness DVDs and have her in my room every day. She kicks my ass but you know it feels good when my knees are shaking afterward. Let's make this a good year, a year when everything comes together for the better!!!
XOXO
p.s. that is me and my lovely mother at the Steelers vs. Ravens game in the burgh!

No comments: