Thursday, September 17, 2009

Why I'm on the 5 year plan in college

Alright so this is my "senior" year as an undergrad at school, besides doing a lot things that would my mother so proud my first two years at school, I've also changed my major. Like most others I have no clue what I want to do when I grow up, basically I want to travel for life, but I haven't found where to sign up yet. Alright so on Thursday this week I was going to school, had time to kill so I thought I would stop by the local mall in order to look for new weekend outfits. Long story short, I basically skipped two classes and spent time in the dressing room of Forever 21.
I purchased this dress, but it has short sleeves with a white top part and a blue bottom
I also purchased this:

The second one is rather short on me so I may either wear it as a tunic type of thing or wait a couple months and wear it with black tights and boots.

I got to campus after my shopping seizure and went to each professor and complained about "traffic" and was given all of the notes in class and basically a summary of the lecture. So I think this was a win-win situation, I got 2 new "going out" outfits and got a condensed class too. I do not recommend doing this a lot, but once and while skipping class is good for the soul.

XOXO

No comments: