Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Way to start a freakin week man

Alright dude so I had a fantastic long weekend, I did. I was not looking forward to getting up for my 8am this morning. Luckily I woke up early enough to go to get coffee before hitting the road......or so I thought. I get on the road and landing in AWESOME traffic. REALLY!!?? So my teacher locks us out if we're even a minute late and guess who got locked out!! Way to start a week!
I am now sitting in the library with a large cup of Starbucks Awake tea and doing HW until my class next class at 2pm, which is a Women's Study class on religion and customs, and the book we're reading is basically like reading German it's so odd. Awesome start to the week at school!! I brought The Secret with me to school and it looks like I'm going to need it to get through the week!!
XOXO

No comments: