Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School Fool


Alright so another, hopefully the final, year as an undergrad has began. Well my first class Monday had a hot teacher, odd because I've never had any type of good looking teacher in my life, class went well, whatever. Second class of Monday walk in and another hot teacher, OK WTF?!! He was kind of hippie, new age, granola, vegan hot but still after years at this college I take what I can get. Last teacher was a chick and not hot.

Today I had a teacher I had before and shes tough but good. Unfortunately that class is at 8am, which I haven't done since freshman year, but I hope it's worth it. Now I get to sit around campus until 2pm for my 2nd class. Which is a bummer but what are you gonna do?

I've been trying to look somewhat presentable for classes lately because why the hell not.

This weekend isn't my weekend to work so I plan on going out and having a good time to celebrate my last 1st week of Fall as an undergrad. Any excuse to go out for a few drinks right.

XOXO

No comments: