Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So we run.......


Alright in order to maintain some sense of peace in what is becoming a pretty interesting home life I've taken to nightly runs around the neighborhood.....it around 1.5-2ish miles I'm doing and it's feeling pretty great. I'm thinking that in order to be of sound mind I've got to get my body back to being sound and strong. A little new agey and zen but you whatever works man. I've even been doing push-ups and light weights too. Crazy but the runs help clear my head and just blasting the I-pod and letting it all go is awesome......only about 2 more weeks of summer and my birthday is next week as well. Having a good time and spending it with some good friends....picture from one of my nights out lately.....that fab shirt I'm wearing which I got tons of compliments on and a couple free drinks is from Target!! Love it!!

XOXO

No comments: