Monday, August 24, 2009

Fantastically lazy

Alright we are upon my last week of summer and I've spent the last 2 weeks basically doing a lot of nothing.....a lot of time in my sweats, hanging out around the house....couple fun things this weekend was hanging out with a couple of my friends basically playing games and drinking around a kitchen table. Something I haven't done in a long time and just became a fun night of randomness. Here's a picture of our host Kerri and I after a couple of drinks:
Another fun thing I did on Thursday night was heading down to D.C. for the Sugarland/Keith Urban concert. It was FAB!!! I adore, adore, adore Sugarland and Jennifer Nettles, they put on a fantastic show love and I never get sick of them. This is a great picture of the amazing Jennifer Nettles I got, and we had FAB seats as well.
I could literally go on, and on about how amazing Keith Urban is live. I mean I was never a HUGE fan until I saw him live about 4 years ago. It's hard to find a performer more talented then Keith Urban. The man rocks out at the guitar, has amazing vocals, and involves the crowd in such a great way during his whole show. I love, love, loved this concert and it was good to spend some time with mom and my sister before we all go back to school and pass each other during the week.

XOXO

1 comment:

Liana said...

looks like such a fun time! i remember a girl in my hs was trying to win keith urban's biggest fan fora radio giveaway. and she literally wrote on every single window in the school and ppl cars.....but at least she won!