Thursday, November 19, 2009

Survey says

I'm bored therefore I got this from one of my favorite blogger's blog and this is what I'm going to do:
1. Where is your cell phone: beside me.....sad
2. Your hair: getting too long
3. Your mother: my hero
4. Your father: best man I knew
5. Your favorite food: mexican or seafood
6. Your dream from last night: dont remember
7. Your favorite drink: water......i'm boring
8. Your dream/goal: editor at large for Vogue......or an ESPN person on the sidelines at games
9. What room are you in: library
10. What is your hobby: reading
11. What is your fear: snakes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: working a job i actually like
13. Where were you last night: my bed
14. Something you are not: serious
15. Muffins: coffee coffee's chocolate
16. Wish List items: new Coach purse
17. Where did you grow up: Maryland
18. Last thing you did: top chef
19. What are you wearing: penn state hoodie and sweatpants
20. Your TV: sleeping aid
21. Your pets: does my sister count?
22. Your friends: trouble lol
23. Your life: entertaining i think
24. Your mood: awake finally
25. Missing someone: daddy.....some friends
26. Vehicle: white highlander
27. Something your not wearing: bracelet
28. Your favorite store: ...Target...
29. Your favorite color: green
30. When's the last time you laughed: Allll the time
31. When's the last time you cried: umm last saturday?
32. Your best friend: my catie we've been BFFs since 2nd grade
33. One place you go over and over: taget
34. One person who emails me regularly: mom
35. Favorite place to eat: Home or baja fresh....i'm classy
I'll try to be more creative and original next post
XOXO

No comments: