Wednesday, October 7, 2009

fall=failure

OK so I've noticed that with fall has come my failure to be productive, which is a problem seeing as fall also includes school. I just feel like sitting outside, or inside, with a book, tea and whatever I have decided to bake for the day. (and by bake I mean whatever my mom has baked/bought baked from the grocery store). I want to light candles and hang out on the couch at night and do nothing. Well, other then shop, but since I'm broke I've been doing a lot of the others. I also need to jump back on the blog spot because so many fun things have been going on in MY life. Sigh
XOXO

2 comments:

Liana said...

ive been wanting to do absolutely nothing as well! i get tired just thinking about being productive

Anonymous said...

Haha, I go through phases where I'm super productive and then get tired and don't do a thing. I feel ya sister.