Saturday, August 16, 2008

Let the games begin........

OK ladies and fellas, this is my first time even attempting such a thing, but lets just say I may need it this year. Things in my household are getting a little intense lately and I was thinking how to get this out of me instead of just the regular ways.
The only introduction you need of me is that I am soon to be twenty-two years old, a girl, a fiercely independent girl, who is a senior at a college in Maryland, majoring in marketing.
I have a very small family which I love to a point where now its just getting hard to love them. I have friends I've been lucky to keep for most of my life. I am one of the only people in this town that believes I am too young to bother with the goofy boys, I refuse to settle, or settle down. I pride myself in being very well informed on most topics in this world, I am a very liberal girl, so Bush lovers, leave now! I'll be as honest as I can be without being entirely revealing!

No comments: